Sculptra-single vial USA
Sculptra-single vial is one of the only dermal fillers with the sole purpose of stimulating natural collagen production for up to two years. The injectable solution has been designed to improve volume in the face where there has been facial fat loss. It is also used to treat medium to deep wrinkles in the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds
- Tear troughs
- Marionette lines
- Chin: Pre-Jowl Sulcus or Pre-Jowl fold
- Mandibular jawline
- Cheek augmentation
How does it work?
Sculptra cleverly stimulates your skin cells to produce their own collagen again to kickstart a natural rejuvenating appearance that is once again magnificently youthful. It is also a popular treatment for cellulite reduction.
Comes in 2 vial bottles, NOT pre-filled syringes.
Sculptra is biocompatible, biodegradable and hypo-allergenic with excellent natural results and contains the following dry powders that need to be reconstituted with 5ml sterile water (sterile water not included):
- 150 mg Poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) in the form of sterile non-pyrogenic freeze-dried powder
- 90 mg Sodium carboxymethyl-cellulose
- 127.5 mg Non-pyrogenic mannitol
- Synthetic L-polymer of polylactic acid from the Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid (AHA) family
Process For Administering Sculptra
We strongly advise you use a professional who has experience of treating with Sculptra otherwise you can experience clogging and lumps. Sculptra is designed to work in a gradual way through a series of treatments. To create a naturally refined appearance, it is recommended for an average of 3 treatments that are spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
As Sculptra is free from human and animal ingredients, it is not required to have an allergy test prior to treatment.
Prior to use, Sculptra should be reconstituted with 5ml of water for at least 2 hours. Sculptra is then injected into the deep dermal layer or subcutaneous layer, using a 26G needle and the cross-hatch technique.
It is important to take note of the advice leaflet that accompanies Sculptra. For example:
- Sculptra should never be injected directly into the lips
- Wrinkles should not be overfilled, as the treatment will slowly improve over several weeks after the injection.
- Sculptra is for deep dermis administration and special care should be taken with patients who naturally have thin skin.
- Sculptra is one of the only non-hyaluronic acid fillers that is recommended for use.
- Sculptra-single vial